For more information on this product, click here
FTIR Process Analysis Integrated System Model AS 300
Specially designed for supporting the TOPNIR/FTIR Process Application.
Ten definitive benefits over the other existing systems have been considered in this development :
- System and Analyser processing, Model Data Base Interfacing and Data Interchanges integrated in the same Control Unit for unified architecture.
- Architecture designed around PC hardware and Windows ™ operating system.
- Front panel key-board and graphic displays allow users to change , modify or edit locally all analyser and calibration parameters. Maintenance graphic display allows full visibility of flow-sheet and offers fast learning circuitry with minimum training.
- Three levels of Data Interchanges to customer DCS ; customer Maintenance Acquisition System and process /benchtop Inter-Spectro supported by Data Highway.
- Improved calibration transferability from the benchtop analyser.
- Digital temperature control of the optical cell operated by chiller compressor to accept most severe climatic conditions. No Vortex cooler requiring huge instruments air consumption.
- System can integrate up to 8 streams autoswitched to the same optical flow cell plus up to 8 channels featuring independent optical flow cell when sample segregation is required.
- Three styles of Sample Conditioning designed for Crude /White & Yellow / Black oils.
- Flushing & Auto-Validation systems feature Piston Floating Cylinders for full integrity.
- Rugged cabinet in Stainless Steel, 30/10 mm sheet and IP65 rating can accept outdoor location in harsh environments.
The FTIR Process Analysis Integrated System Model AS 300 is a complete integration executing all the functions required by the TOPNIR/FTIR Process
Applications e.g. :
- 1) Sample pre-conditioning assembly
- 2) Outliers auto-grabbing
- 3) Multi-stream switching system (optional )
- 4) Optical cell assembly
- 5) Multi-chanel arrangement (optional)
- 6) Cell flushing & validation
- 7) Utilities control bloc assembly
- 8) System and analyser Control Unit
- 9) Model Data Base Interfacing
- 10) Data Interchanges
- 11) System packaging